Visit us at:
Select your language:

To apply for an FAA certificate validation based on your foreign license, you need to have:


.) a valid and current foreign license, of the same of higher level to which you are applying for conversion to. You will get an FAA PPL License.
.) the foreign license must be validated by the Authority that issued it.


Go to the FAA page and follow the instructions. You must submit your application to the FAA at least 90 days in advance of your conversion date.



HeliFlySchool, LLC

1404 Flightline Drive Suite A

Lincoln, CA 95648

Phone: (916) 587 3777